Fall Ball 2015 Registration for
the Middletown Little League is now open!
August 16th, whichever comes first.
|Fall Divisions||Born Between|
|Senior Boys 60/90 (14-16)||5/1/1999||4/30/2002|
|Boys Baseball 50/70 (U13)||5/1/2002||4/30/2004|
|Boys Baseball 46/60 (U11)||5/1/2004||12/31/2006|
|Boys Baseball 46/60 (U9)||1/1/2007||12/31/2008|
|Rookie Coed Coach Pitch (U8)||1/1/2008||12/31/2009|
|T-Ball Coed (4-6)||1/1/2010||4/30/2012|
All Registrations are done through our website:
Please note, when registering for FALL, there is a drop-down box defaulting in Step 1 to “Spring 2015.” (We are working on addressing that issue now.) This causes a warning popup stating that you are already registered (if you played in the Spring). When at Step 1, please be sure to select “Fall 2015″ on the drop-down box.
If you have any problems or questions concerning registration, please contact Mike Adamson at email@example.com
- If you have previously participated with Middletown (NJ) Little League, you already have an account in the Jevin system.
- If you have forgotten or don’t know your pre-assigned password, please click on the “forgot username/password” link located on the login page. You will be asked for the registrant’s date of birth and primary email address. A new password will be emailed to the primary email address.
- If you do not receive the email with the new password within 15 minutes:
- First, check your spam/junk folder
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Please include the registrant’s name and DOB in the email.
- If you have more than one family member, you may link everyone together using the ‘Add Family Member’ link on the Registration Options. This allows you to complete the process one time for the entire family and makes sure you receive any family discounts that are applicable.
- Please check the confirmation page for notes regarding documentation requirements and important season information
- During registration, the Middletown (NJ) Little League may ask parents which volunteer opportunities they wish to assist with.
- If you are wishing to coach, you will need to complete the coach’s application process. To do so, please create an account for yourself (different from your child’s account), click on the Register link and complete the registration steps for the coach’s application.
Questions? Contact Us