Fall Ball 2016 Registration for
the Middletown Little League is now open!
August 26th, whichever comes first.
|T-Ball Coed (5-6)||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
|BB Rookie Coed (7-8)||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
|BB 46/60 U9||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
|BB 46/60 U11||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
|BB 50/70 U13||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
|Senior Baseball (14-16)||Aug 04, 2016 – Aug 26, 2016 ($120.00)|
If you have any problems or questions concerning registration, please contact Mike Adamson at email@example.com or John Marsini at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously participated with Middletown (NJ) Little League, you already have an account in the Jevin system.
- If you have forgotten or don’t know your pre-assigned password, please click on the “forgot username/password” link located on the login page. You will be asked for the registrant’s date of birth and primary email address. A new password will be emailed to the primary email address.
- If you do not receive the email with the new password within 15 minutes:
- First, check your spam/junk folder
- Contact email@example.com for further assistance. Please include the registrant’s name and DOB in the email.
- If you have more than one family member, you may link everyone together using the ‘Add Family Member’ link on the Registration Options. This allows you to complete the process one time for the entire family and makes sure you receive any family discounts that are applicable.
- Please check the confirmation page for notes regarding documentation requirements and important season information
- During registration, the Middletown (NJ) Little League may ask parents which volunteer opportunities they wish to assist with.
- If you are wishing to coach, you will need to complete the coach’s application process. To do so, please create an account for yourself (different from your child’s account), click on the Register link and complete the registration steps for the coach’s application.
Questions? Contact Us